Visit us at a voyageur living history event.
Look for us! We appear in colorful period-appropriate clothing with our replica birch bark canoes and authentic fur trade goods at historic sites, rendezvous, “heritage days,” community celebrations, festivals and educational events across Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Check out the schedule below to see where we will be next!
- September 19-20, North West Company Fur Post, Pine City, MN
- June 20, Faribault Heritage Days Celebration, Faribault, MN
- July 9, Luck Public Library, Luck, WI
- July 25, Elm Creek Park Reserve, Maple Grove, MN
- August 7-9, Grand Portage National Monument, Grand Portage, MN